Sunday, February 22, 2009

Web Service Generator for Databases

Want to generate web services quickly without having to write code?

Download at the following address.

http://agentx.info/webservicegeneratorsetup.msi

Generating web services can sometimes be sometiems be tedious. I built this little program so I could build web services quickly and easily.

I use the web service to produce graphs using Xcelsius.

Any comments suggestions bugs relating to this software please flick me an email.

Thanks,
Matthew

6 comments:

Skiltz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a great little product. I am no power programmer or database guru but was able to turn my SQL Queries into web services with this tool.

Unknown said...

I was able to download the code from http://www.jobs4teenz.co.nz/webservicegeneratorsetup.msi, but now it is not available. What happen. I would love to talk to you about this little application, it is quite good. How else can I contact you? Thanks.

Michael

Skiltz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello,

I tested your webservice generator. I must say it works perfectly for me right now. I had a litte bit of a problem with authorization to the SQL database. I made a special SQL login with some more rights and now it works.
I tested only the simple select statements. Tomorrow I will test input webservice parameters and EXECUTE stored procedures.

Thank you for creating such a nice program. Greetings Jeroen

Unknown said...

Matthew,

I use your program frequently and it is great !

One request: When I use insert or update statements in the webservice call the statement is really executed during testing. This means that when I generate the webservice the testvalues are inserted in the databaes. Generating several times during development means a lot of testrecords in my databae.

Could it be possible to test the statements on validity without really inserting,updating records?

thanks in advance

Regards Jeroen